Since our last communication, we have had two additional Assisted Living residents test positive on rapid tests. They are in isolation and cooperating with the team and the Health Department.
We PCR tested all staff AND residents at Friendship Towers and the Healthcare Center today, Monday, 01/10/2022, following CDC guidelines for safe infection prevention protocol.
To set expectations, we hope that we will have results soon, but in reality, we do no anticipate that we will have results tonight.
Friendship Towers Dining Updates
Scott Absher has been busy sanitizing the dining room and also socially distancing the seating arrangement, with overflow added in the café.
During this time, if anyone is having signs or symptoms or is in isolation, we will be happy to deliver meals to apartments to ensure the safety of the residents. Please do not go to the dining room if you are feeling sick.
COVID Mitigation Efforts at Friendship Towers
- Paused all communal activities and church services until further notice
- Rapid antigen COVID testing any staff or residents exhibiting symptoms
- All staff in N95 masks.
- Residents encouraged to wear masks in hallways and common spaces.
- All visitors must wear masks over their nose at all times, use good social distancing and hand hygiene.
- Please do not visit if you have been exposed or are having any signs/symptoms of COVID