Careers at Sayre Christian Village
Making a difference
Visit our CAREER CENTER to review our vacant positions and apply online!
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Browser Requirements to Apply
ADP Workforce Now is supported on the following browsers and operating systems:
Mozilla® Firefox® – Version 31 or higher
Microsoft® Internet Explorer® – Version 9, 10 or 11
Apple® Safari® – Version 7.x
Google Chrome™ – Current Version (auto-update)
For the best possible user experience, ADP recommends using Mozilla Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1200 x 800. Screen resolutions smaller than this will still work, but will require horizontal scrolling in some cases.
- Flex Time (for approved positions)
- Extremely affordable meals for purchase on-site
- Tuition Reimbursement - $2,500/year
- Nurse Aide Education Program – become SRNA certified at our expense!
- Paid Time Off: Includes vacation and sick benefits
- Premium pay for hours worked on Company Designated Holidays
- Employee Health Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Critical Illness & Cancer Insurance, Company provided life insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts for eligible medical and/or daycare expenses
- Retirement Savings plan with company match
- Employee Assistance Program-free counseling service
- Faith based environment & full-time chaplain onsite
- We have a new wage scale for nurses
- Additional COVID pay under the Sayre CARES Program.
Sayre Christian Village was voted as the #1 choice in all THREE categories of the Readers’ Choice Lexington Awards for 2020!
We are happy to be Lexington’s Best Retirement Community (for 4 years running), Best Assisted Living and Best Physical Therapy Provider.
Sayre Christian Village, the only non-profit skilled nursing facility in Fayette County, is a ministry that provides hope, housing and healthcare to older adults.
Today, Sayre Christian Village is comprised of two independent living facilities, an independent/assisted living facility, a skilled nursing care facility, Dementia Care Community and a Palliative Care Center.
With approximately 246 employees, Sayre Christian Village currently serves more than 375 residents on our campus.
Now we have special incentives, like our Sayre CARES program of an additional $4/hour extra for qualifying positions and additional COVID hourly bonus of $10/hour extra to reward our staff for their loyalty and hard work.
Contact our team and ask about the available perks for working on our campus during a time when your services are appreciated more than ever.
High-Tech Defense System
We have installed 60 REME HALO air purification units in the air ducts throughout the entire 183,000 square foot building.
The air purification system essentially neutralizes viruses like MRSA and e-coli, bacteria, and mold in the air and on surfaces, and now has been shown to kill the COVID-19 virus as well.
How it Works
The REME HALO units were mounted into the air conditioning and heating system air ducts in all four units and throughout the entirety of the building to help us turn our Covid-19 defense into offense as it eradicates the virus in the air.
The same system has been successfully installed in churches, schools and three other local skilled nursing facilities.
Investing in our Staff
The new addition to the HVAC system is another weapon in our arsenal, that now includes the UV shoe sanitizer, several electrostatic disinfectant sprayers, access to PPE and more.
Our Facility is ServPro Covid Clean
- We have entered a consultant agreement with Dr. Ali, an infectious disease expert to provide ongoing education for infection control practices.
- ServPro has conducted a viral pathogen cleaning of the facility, starting in the areas affected most by the virus. It is a 2-step process that includes an anti-viral mist that wraps around surfaces for a deep & total cleaning. The process is EPA certified and safe for all things, excluding food, but including clothes.
- ServPro has also installed negative pressure machines on all 4 units, including in the Covid Unit to increase fresh air and promote air filtration.
You Will Be Made Whole
Our employees are the heartbeat of Sayre and are beloved by families and the community alike.
Sayre Christian Village is committed to transparency and communication at all times, with both staff and families.
Our COVID-preparedness plans and infection control protocols are in place to keep everyone safe, because you and the residents are the #1 priority.
During the spring of 2020, when everyone was first learning about COVID, we led in the community with our Heroes at Work pay for staff.
We are committed to taking care of our team should they contract COVID-19. PTO and sick time is not dipped into for anyone that is quarantined by the Health Department.
"I chose Sayre because I did a lot of research and the reviews were GOOD.”
“I came to work at Sayre Christian Village because one of my friends and several agencies that I had worked with in the past all recommended Sayre.”
“I was attracted to the Christian community here. I came from a toxic work environment and I wanted out of that. Even the orientation is refreshing and that makes me feel good about my choice.”
“I love that we get to meet all the department heads and senior leadership team right off the bat. I have never had that before.”
Thank you for your interest in working at Sayre Christian Village. To ensure the safety of our residents, all candidates for employment must undergo a criminal background check and a drug screen. Sayre Christian Village is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Sayre Christian Village participates in E-Verify and upon hire will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States.
It's not a job, it's a mission
As a faith-based ministry, our mission, values and vision are important to us.
We treat all employees with respect and consideration, just as we treat our residents.
This regard is reflected in many of the programs we offer, such as compensation, benefit plans, training and development and a positive working environment.
If you would like to help fulfill our mission and be part of a great organization, look no further.