A Continuing Care Retirement Community
Your retirement years should be full of meaningful moments and treasured memories that reflect life lived to its fullest potential. Our continuing-care community offers three different housing options, multi-level care and endless amounts of amenities and life enrichment activities that allow you to truly age well, all in one place.
Sayre Christian Village is a thriving 27-acre senior living community that lives and breathes a home-like environment, with compassionate staff who treat you as an extension of family, and continuing care that allows you to truly age well in one place.
We strive to provide a wide range of services and amenities that encompass a life with dignity, purpose, and life lived to its fullest potential.
Amenities by Location
- Three chef-inspired meals available daily
- On-campus dietician approving meals
- Restaurant-style dining room
- Option to dine family-style
- Get meals delivered to your apartment
- Outdoor Dining Pavilion available
- Basic utilities, aside from phone are included
- Assisted living services included
- Assisted living services a la cart
- Social and cultural activities and programs
- Worship and Bible studies on campus
- Full-time Chaplain
- Courteous staff available 24/7
- Weekly linen services provided
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Maintenance-free living
- Scheduled transportation
- Pull cords for use in an emergency
- Trash removal services
- Laundry rooms available on all floors
- Washer & Dryer in each Expansion unit
- Convenient parking
- Complimentary Common Space Wi-Fi
- Full-size kitchens with modern appliances
- Stove/oven and full refrigerator/freezer in all
- Beauty Salon
- Fitness Center
- Outpatient Therapy
- Multipurpose Event Center
- Great Room
- Fireside Lounge
- Wraparound Porch
- Inner Courtyard (private park)
- One and two-bedroom units
- “Accessible" one-bedroom units
- Full-size kitchen with range and refrigerator
- Blinds, cable, and telephone hookups
- 24/7 emergency response systems
- Individual climate control of each apartment
- Keyed access for privacy
- HVAC, water and trash removal included
- Community gardens & outdoor dining patio
- Service coordinator
- Baunta Chapel
- The Baunta Grill
- Beauty salon
- Transportation to shopping centers
- State-of-the-art Rehabilitation Center
- OT Therapy Kitchen
- Sayre Healthcare Center’s Life Enrichment Program
- Therapeutic Life Enrichment Activities
- Life Enrichment Dining & Event Center
- Dayroom Lounges
Life Enrichment Options by Location
The Sayre Christian Village Life Enrichment Team is the envy of senior living communities due to the high amount of quality events, activities, and off-site trips they put together for the residents.
Families are always welcome at each and every opportunity on the activity calendar as well. Check out what's happening this month!
- Award-winning Life Enrichment Team
- 'Cruise Ship' itineraries every day
- 3500 different activities provided across campus last year
- Wellness activities
- Social engagement
- Stimulating creative endeavors
- Adventures on community outings, and spiritual programming
- Resident-Driven Activity Calendar
- Transportation to Local Shopping
- Cultural Outings and Restaurant Trips
- Bingo and Birthday Parties
- Personalized activities designed to empower the individual
- Spiritual Activities
- Physical Activities
- Mental Health Activities
- On-location events
- Special outings for those who are able to leave the Healthcare Center.
- Large and small groups
- One-on-one contact
- Creative Arts
Dining Options by Location
Restaurant-Style Dining All-Day-Dining from 7 AM - 7 PM
Our Culinary Team loves to create dishes that surprise & delight, with local ingredients and seasonally curated menus to keep meals exciting and fresh for our residents.
Our all-day-dining menu is inspired by our chef's favorite Southern comfort cuisine that allows you to eat what you want, when you want.
Meals are served in our open and airy restaurant, café, alfresco in the pavilion, or in your apartment.
The residents see the café as their local place to catch up & meet friends and family for a quick bite or cup of coffee.
It's also a spot to catch the game, enjoy hands-on food demonstrations and cooking classes from Chef Justin and the team!
Outdoor Dining Options
Feel like dining alfresco?
You'll be able to dine in the open-air, covered pavilion right off the restaurant. The breeze and the view are worth getting up early for! Or, opt to enjoy your lunch or snack on one of two different umbrella-shaded table groupings in the gorgeous park-like courtyard.
Plan on having a hand-dipped scoop of ice cream with friends or family on the covered wrap-around porch, while rocking on one of the many rocking chairs.
Nutrition & Diets
Local fresh fruits and vegetables are always a focus for our team's in-house dietitian. In fact, we celebrate a 'super food of the month' all year round. Tasty and nutritious food is important for whole body wellness. Our culinary team cooks from scratch for peak freshness and taste.
With a large menu, there is something for everyone and diets can be accommodated. Our team is focused on making meal time your favorite time of the day.
Dining at Baunta Apartments & Forest View Residents
Take in lunch and a view! The Baunta Grill serves up delicious daily specials, soups, salads, sandwiches, and more in a large dining room with an entire wall of floor to ceiling windows overlooking a grand patio with a forest-like backdrop.
Dine in The Baunta Grill
Both Forest View and Baunta residents enjoy a very affordable dining menu for residents and guests. Many diners will come down for lunch and then take an entree to go for dinner when they don’t feel like cooking! Residents may also opt to dine at Friendship Towers any time!
Your guests are always welcome in the dining room; this is your home. You might catch a game on the big screen, see a family gathering after church, or overhear lively discussion from one of the many clubs on campus at the Baunta Grill.
Healthcare Center Dining
At Sayre Healthcare Center, three well-balanced meals are served daily in the Life Enrichment Center, day rooms, or in the comfort of resident rooms.
Guests are always welcome; meal tickets are available at the front desk for a small fee. Snacks are available at any time.
We have a full-time Registered Dietician on staff and a culinary team that cares about the residents' dining preferences and enjoyment.
Most therapeutic diets are able to be accommodated.
Forest View ApartmentsLife Enrichment Center
Life Enrichment CenterBaunta Apartments
Baunta ApartmentsBaunta Chapel
Baunta ChapelSayre Healthcare Center
Sayre Healthcare CenterFitness Center
Fitness CenterFriendship Event Center
Friendship Event CenterFriendship Towers Apartments
Friendship Towers ApartmentsSHC Chapel
Healthcare Center Entrance & Visitor Parking
Baunta & Forest View Apartments Entrance
Therapy, HR, Parking
Friendship Towers Visitor Parking
Friendship Towers Expansion Parking
What Friends & Family Say
A very close friend of ours lives here now and we're so grateful this place exists. He's very well taken care of and loves being there. The staff is excellent and it's a good community. Clean and well kept. The surrounding campus is nice too, and it's in a decent neighborhood. We're very happy with it.
I love everything about Sayre Christian Village. All the steps that have taken and are taking to keep COVID out are truly impressive. Also, I believe their faith-based approach to care giving gives them a leg up.
I have had the pleasure of seeing the care that Friendship Towers gives to their residents. The staff truly cares for the residents and their families. They have fun, engaging activities and the residents feel a great sense of community. A wonderful place for seniors to thrive!
VCA 2023 Winner