Residents at Sayre Healthcare Center on Unit 1 and 2 and all staff tested this morning. The lab was able to expedite the results and there are no new positives, praise the Lord!
Baunta and Forest View Apartments each have a resident that has self-reported that they are in isolation.
Assisted Living Memory Care Community (ALMC) residents and staff on the 3rd floor of Friendship Towers also PCR tested today. The results were also expedited and all were negative. However, we have had 3 ALMC residents test positive on rapids. We continue to rapid test any resident or staff that show signs of the virus.
Mitigation Efforts at Friendship Towers
- Staff stepped up cleaning and sanitizing on the 3rd floor of Friendship Towers with the sanitizing gun.
- All employees of SCV will be going through a hand hygiene and PPE donning and doffing in-service.
- COVID positive residents of ALMC will be isolating in their apartments and residents encouraged to wear masks, when appropriate.
- Staff will continue to be in N95 masks.
- Residents may go out to the hospital out of an abundance of caution. However, when they return, we have a partnership with Commonwealth Home Health to provide nursing services to isolated residents. Please reach out to VP of Assisted Living, Vicki Phillips at any time with questions.