Make the most of your gift to Sayre Christian Village during the 2022 GoodGiving Challenge!
Plan to give when you can make the BIGGEST impact by qualifying for your matching dollars or prizes!
DONATE NOW: CLICK HERE!
We raised $11,600 during the challenge and made $19,102.17 total with matches with your help last year!
This year, we are raising funds for our “Can You Hear Me Now?” Project. We are blessed to have a beautiful Life Enrichment Center with soaring ceilings, but residents struggle to understand their neighbors, families, chaplain, and staff due to the terrible acoustics. We have tried our best with homemade sound panels but to no avail. So, this year, we are raising funds for acoustic tiles to reduce the chance of loneliness and social isolation. Residents deserve a positive experience during dining, worship services, and entertainment events.
Please help us fund new acoustic tiles for the Life Enrichment Center to improve the well-being of Healthcare Center residents.
Stretch your end-of-the-year donations with matches!
Tuesday, November 29 – Murry Foundation Match
- 9:00am-11:59pm all donations given count toward the total match.
- Match is based on the percentage raised by SCV that day!
Wednesday, November 30
- MacAdam Family Foundation Match: Beginning at 9am- gifts up $50 will be matched $1 for $1.
- Mitchell Family Foundation: First 30 orgs. that raise $3,000 through 2+ donations receive $1000
Thursday, December 1 BGCF Endowment Challenge
- Org with most unique donors of $25+ from 9am-8:59pm will win $10,000 Endowment prize!
- Other endowment prizes awarded for runners up.
Friday, December 2
- Marksbury Family Foundation Match: Beginning at 9am- gifts up to $500 will be matched $0.50 per $1
- Bryant Fund at BGCF Match: From 9pm-11:59pm- gifts up to $100 will be matched $1 for $1.
All donations for the GoodGiving Challenge must be made on our GoodGiving Challenge page. Gifts made via checks and cash will not be counted towards prizes and match opportunities, however, an electronic check can be applied through the BGgives.org site. PLUS, Donor Advised Funds (DAF) can be used for the challenge! (See FAQs for DAF info.)
TIP: Rest Your Password!
If you participated last year, make sure you go before 11/29 and sign in to ensure you don’t need to reset a password so that you’re not scrambling in the morning.
TIP: Set an Alarm
Remind yourself to log on, enter your donation info…and then WAIT to hit submit right at the strategic time on the GoodGiving Challenge page.
Check out the GoodGiving Challenge FAQs for all the tips and tricks to make it a successful giving challenge.
Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions at all to Elise Hinchman, VP of Marketing & Development or Miranda Snow, Philanthropy Specialist. If we work together, we can improve the lives of our residents with these new acoustic sound panels.