Volunteers and Simple Acts of Kindness
Sayre Christian Village is actively recruiting volunteers who can offer friendship to residents and their families. Join our volunteer team at SCV who combine to form an award-winning activities program. This may be the opportunity you are looking for to help you express your faith by making a significant and positive impact in the lives of others through Christian service.
Do you have an hour or so to spare or a smile that you can share? Volunteering at Sayre Christian Village does not require any special clinical experience. Your gift of time enhances the quality of life for many of our residents. Volunteer opportunities may include such activities as:
- assisting with outings, special events or programs.
- visiting with residents.
- assisting with craft projects.
- sharing your pet with residents.
- sharing your special talent with residents.
- beautifying our campus landscaping by gardening with residents.
- leading worship, Bible study or song services.
If you are interested in volunteering, please stop by the Reception Desk at the Healthcare Center (3775 Belleau Wood Drive) and pick up a Volunteer packet.
“We make a living by what we do, but we make a life by what we give.” -Winston Churchill